Legal name of operator : Hotel Restaurant Karina, Les Metairies, Jarnac 16200, France
Email : email@example.com
Telephone : +33 (0)5 45 36 26 26
Share capital : 3 000 €
Individual VAT number : FR 89829769
Siret Number : 78982976900015
Website edited by Creatifocus
By accessing this website, you are informed that internet use requires compliance with a body of legislation on intellectual property rights and the French law on Information Technology and Freedom Hotel Restaurant Karina, Les Metairies, Jarnac 16200, France cannot be held liable for any errors or omissions, and the publisher reserves the right to modify or update the information on the website at any time.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Identity of processing supervisor
Nature of personal data
What is meant by personal data is any personal information that you may share with the operator and which can be used by the latter, directly or indirectly, to identify you as a private individual, for example during a visit to the website, a request for information, a room reservation, or any other service.
Personal data collected
You may be asked to provide your personal data while you are browsing the operator’s website.
The obligatory or optional nature of the information requested is highlighted during the collection with an asterisk (“*”). The requested information highlighted with an asterisk is obligatory because it is essential to process your different requests. The other information is intended to get to know you better so as to improve the services that are offered to you. Consequently, they are optional.
The information the operator collects and processes includes your surnames, first names, email addresses, billing addresses, telephone numbers, IP addresses, connection and navigation data, your preferences and your areas of interest (non-smoking room, preferred room, type of stay) and your online reviews.
When is your personal data collected ?
• You browse the website (IP address and Cookies) and look at our products or services;
• You share your observations/comments with the operator using certain forms, via questionnaires, contact forms, or the operator’s official social network pages (see below);
• You send an e-mail to the operator;
• You subscribe to the newsletter mailing list;
• You share a page or an offer by sending an e-mail or via a social network;
• You respond to a customer satisfaction survey;
• You ask for a quote.
The storage of data
The collected information is stored in different booking systems in secure and SSL-certified databases.
This database contains: Customers’ names, their address, their telephone number, their postal address, the name of their business and their credit card data. We may also record other information such as your preferences regarding rooms, meals, drinks and other services, as well as your history of stays at our establishment.
Purpose of collecting data by the operator
Through the website, the operator collects data about you which is strictly necessary for the following purposes:
1. To manage your requests for information and bookings, as well as any loyalty programme.
2. To improve and personalise the services of the operator to facilitate your browsing on the website.
3. To manage and follow the entire customer relationship.
4. To manage the subscription to news and promotional offers of the operator (newsletter)
5. To manage all your access requests according to the legislation in force.
6. To handle non-payments and litigation;
7. To manage application requests with regard to job offers by the operator that have caught your attention, or any unsolicited applications.
8. To measure quality and satisfaction.
If you do not provide obligatory information, your request cannot be taken into account.
The operator’s commitments to protecting personal data
Transparency and purpose :
No item of personal data is or shall be collected without your knowledge. The optional or obligatory nature of the notices to be communicated to the operator with regard to the collection carried out on the website will be indicated beforehand via the presence of the “*” asterisk symbol. The operator collects and processes your personal data only for the purposes described in the present Legal Notices.
Proportionality and relevance :
The operator only collects and processes the personal data necessary for the correct processing of your request or the personalisation of services which are offered to you.
Duration of data storage :
The operator only keeps your personal data for as long as is needed for its processing in accordance with applicable law.
Security and confidentiality :
The operator is committed to taking the necessary measures in order to guarantee the confidentiality of data and to not share it with non-authorised third parties.
We may disclose your personal information to local authorities if required to do so by law or as part of an investigation and in accordance with local regulations.
Like most websites, some information is automatically registered via a protocol. This information includes the protocol addresses (IP address), the type of browser used, the internet service provider, the reference pages and final pages, the operating system, the date, the time and the Clickstream data.
Cookies do not record information supplied by users when booking online or during the registration of a customer account. Cookies identify your browser rather than you personally and cannot reveal your identity on their own.